Non-resident Services

The minefield around non residency and moving overseas can often be a nightmare. We specialise in the UK income tax affairs of Britons who move abroad but who still either retain accommodation in the UK or other sources of income.

Initially, we can advise on how to achieve UK tax exemption on overseas income by becoming Non-Resident for UK tax purposes. We liaise with HMRC on behalf of our clients regarding all matters concerning completion of an individual's annual Tax Returns, including:

  • claims to exemption from UK income tax on overseas income under the Non-Residence Rules
  • claims to Tax Credit Relief and inclusion of income from letting property

Contact us today to discuss how we can help you in this complex area.

Spring Budget

An overview of the Chancellor's announcements.

Find out more »

Get in Touch

Got a question? We'd be happy to help.

Contact us »
ciot sage